Music





The people who know me know that if there is one thing other than food for which I can die for, its Music.

I have a very intense passion for music and i do mixing here and there. If you are wondering what my interests are like here's a couple of songs from my playlist which will tell you more about me than i ever can.



  • Rolling in the deep ( by adele) 
  • Something just like this ( by the chainsmokers and coldplay)
  • Hymn for the weekend( by coldplay) 
  • Starboy( by the weeknd) 
  • Galway girl and shape of you  ( by ed sheeran) 
  • Rockabye ( by cleanbandit ft. sean paul and anne-marie) 
  • Thats what i like ( by bruno mars) 
  • Drive by  and soul sister( by Train) 
  • Let me love you ( by justin bieber and dj snake) 
  • coldwater( by justin bieber and major lazer) 
  • It aint me ( by kygo and selena gomez) 
  • Believer ( by imagine dragons) 
  • all Daft Punk songs.

There's a lot more! But there is this new project i am working on with a couple of people and we are making covers of multiple songs! You will see the songs go online on this blog and your feedback would mean a lot to us. 


happy listening!

-Rahul 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

football players

The Flash- Run Iris, Run Review

Losing Wordpress